- Who We Serve
- Resource Center
We are looking for a high-performance and motivated team player to lead a sales team by providing guidance, training, and mentor ship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team.
You will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales/field support activities in the assigned region. Critical components of this role include recruiting and directing a regional sales/field support team while providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values is the objective.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a business plan to ensure attainment of company sales, profitability goals, and expense controls
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team
- Tracking sales goals and report results as necessary
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales/field support team.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Marketing on lead generation and assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Conducts one-on-one review with all team members to build effective communications, understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for continuous improvement
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Provide customer feedback to senior executives
- Attend industry events and annual company meeting
- Preparation of proposals and presentations
- Promoting the organization and products
- Ensure that all business activity conducted is within company policies and codes of conduct
- Monitor and Utilize Customer Relationship Management Software for data-driven results
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of sales management experience
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- 50% travel-including overnight trips
Only committed and qualified individuals should apply! If this description matches you, let’s get started on your new and rewarding career.
All applicants will be administered a pre-employment drug screen and background check. All job offers are contingent upon passing the pre-employment drug screen and pre-employment background check. Blacklidge also randomly tests employees for illegal substances.