- Who We Serve
- Resource Center
The development and performance of all sales / field support activities in the assigned region is the primary purpose of this position. Staffing and directing a regional sales / field support team while providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values is the objective.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales and profitability goals.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales / field support team.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiate and coordinate the development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all team members to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of the team.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Recruit, test, and hire Account Mangers based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Set examples for team members in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational skills, and work habits.
- Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethics codes of conduct.
- 5 years of sales experience
- College degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel-including overnight trips
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Only committed and qualified individuals should apply! If this description matches you, let’s get started on your new and rewarding career.
All applicants will be administered a pre-employment drug screen and background check. All job offers are contingent upon passing the pre-employment drug screen and pre-employment background check. Blacklidge also randomly tests employees for illegal substances.