- Who We Serve
- Resource Center
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
This primary responsibility of the individual will be Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QC/QA) testing for products employed in the Asphalt Paving Industry. The selected candidate will be responsible for testing in a timely manner using standard specified methods and providing management with updated daily test results and electronic reports. The laboratory work environment offers a state-of-the-art facility with sophisticated asphalt laboratory instruments. This is not just a job; it can be a career for a highly motivated person. On-the-job training will be provided for the right person therefore experience is not required. An extensive training process will take place for approximately 6 months. This job requires an energetic, coherent person that is willing to consistently work hard and has the ability to remain composed and productive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Good reading comprehension and writing skills a must
- Above-average Basic Math skills a must
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain focused on issues in a deadline-driven environment is a must
- Display effective time management and organizational skills
- Must take ownership and accountability of own work
- Self-motivated but also able to work harmoniously within a team when necessary
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a neat and clean manner
- Valid Driver’s License
- Some College Education preferred
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must be willing to work overtime as required, often with limited notice
- Standing for extended periods of time
Only committed individuals should apply! If this description matches you, let’s get started on your new and rewarding career.
All applicants will be administered a pre-employment drug screen and background check. All job offers are contingent upon passing the pre-employment drug screen and pre-employment background check. Blacklidge also randomly tests employees for illegal substances.